Inspired by the jackets worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's the Deck jumper was a classic piece of kit used for cranking.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality
- Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match thread colours
- Fully lined pockets with Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Authentic change buttons and rings
- Embroidered dyed to match eyelets
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Shawl collar
- Two piece sleeve
- Fully felled seams
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012