WW2 produced some of the finest military garb of our time, and the uniforms issued to the United States Air Force were particularly special.
Our Wide Leg Chinos are inspired by those issued to USAF Pilots who paired them with equally iconic leather flight jackets. Sitting high at the waist with a full leg and wide leg opening, these chinos embody a smart utilitarian style that works with formal footwear and heritage sneakers alike.
Each pair is made from an 8 oz. cotton twill that mirrors the original WW2 quality and feel, and finished with jetted rear pockets, a Dawson Denim canvas patch, and sturdy felled leg seams made on our Union Special 35800.
- 8 oz cotton twill woven as a faithful copy of the original WW2 twill used
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim
- Natural Japanese herring bone pocket bags, all pockets are fully lined
- Dawson Denim cotton canvas patch
- Button fastening to back left pocket
- Fully bound fly
- Fully felled in-seam and outer seam made on our Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker
All our chinos are made to order, we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2017