New to our range is the latest version of the wide fit, the front rise has been lowered and the hem reduced to create a tapered leg from the knee down. Other details include,
- 14oz Black warp and weft red selvedge - Woven on Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s- Black dyed to match thread, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.- Black Japanese herringbone pocket bags, all pockets are fully lined.- Vegetable dyed leather patch, branded by hand.
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- Donut fly buttons
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Splayed spade shaped back pockets, for comfort.
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.