We listened to you and have come back with an improved fit on our classic workwear Sack jacket, we slimmed down the chest and sleeve widths.
This Wabash printed indigo dyed twill is made exclusively for us by our mill in Okayama. The Sack jacket is a classic workwear shape first named so in the 19th Century.
All the patterns for our products are cut, graded and finished by hand. All are made in our own workshop in Brighton using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
- 11 oz Indigo Dyed printed wabash twill from Japan
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Pockets are lined with natural Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Hidden internal pocket
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Die cast placket button.
- Spectacle loop.
- Two prong nail cuff buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Bucket shaped pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.