We listened to you and have come back with an improved fit on our classic workwear Sack jacket, we slimmed down the chest and sleeve widths.
- 14 oz black x black denim
- Woven on Japanese Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match black threads, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Fully lined pockets with black herringbone twill
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Hidden internal pocket
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Die cast placket buttons.
- Spectacle button hole
- Two prong nail cuff buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Bucket shaped pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012