Inspired by the fit worn by Cowboys in the 1940's this fit is more relaxed than our Regular fit. The fit sits lower on the hip and has a higher rise on the back.
- 13 oz indigo dyed red selvedge from Kuroki, Okayama denim mill.
- Stone colour poly/cotton threads
- Pockets bags in natural cotton herringbone
- Dawson Denim branded leather undyed leather patch
- Reece 101 button holes
- Dawson Branded buttons and rivets
- Chain stitched hem on our 1957 Union Special 43200G
- Fully felled inseam on our Union Special 35800
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2017
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.