With all the integrity of our Mens Type II jackets but cut specifically for the female body type. As a denim brand, other than 5 Pocket Western Jeans a Trucker style jacket is up there as one of the essentials.
However, loaded with the knowledge comes the need to go above and beyond just getting it right.Taking a standard garment to the next level with our own signature design.
The denim is our best selling DD04 13.75oz indigo. The jacket features the classic Type II pleat front and side adjusters
- 13.75 oz indigo dyed red line selvedge, a copy of a 1950’s quality
- Woven on Japanese Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Twisted yarn hidden pocket.
- Die cast heavy buttons.
- Special 40's style cuff
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.