Limited edition Wabash printed indigo dyed twill coveralls. A garment designed to be worn as protection over garments for mechanics and engineers whilst working.
All the patterns for our products are cut, graded and finished by hand. All are made in our own workshop in Brighton using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
- Limited edition printed exclusively for Dawson in 11 oz Indigo Dyed printed wabash twill from Japan
- Action back shoulder pleating
- Pockets are lined with natural Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Die cast placket buttons.
- Two prong nail cuff buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Bucket shaped pockets
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2017