Inspired by the leg shape used in the late 1950's and early 1960's, these regular fit jeans are more relaxed with a higher rise and a 17" hem (for 32" waist) that include the following features :
- 14.25 oz Japanese red selvage denim, woven on Toyoda looms and pre-shrunk.
- Pure indigo rope dyed 16 times.
- Stone thread colour, historically correct for late 1950's workwear, we use core spun thread designed specifically for heavy denim.
- British deadstock WW2 twill pocket bag fabric dated 1945.
- Chrome leather patch, branded by hand.
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- Two prong nail fly buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Branded hidden back pocket rivets.
- Splayed back pockets, for comfort.
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
All our jeans are made to order we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2012