Made to accompany our Type II limited edition jacket. The fit is our Classic Regular fit, inspired by the leg shape used in the late 1950's and early 1960's, these jeans are more relaxed with a higher rise and a 17" hem (for 32" waist) that include the following features :
- 18oz Japanese red selvedge denim from our Mill Nihon Menpu
- Organic cotton
- Stone thread colour, historically correct for late 1950's workwear, we use core spun thread designed specifically for heavy denim.
- Heavy replica WW2 chino twill pocket bag fabric
- Chrome leather patch, branded by hand or Organic cotton printed labels suitable for Vegans
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Branded hidden back pocket rivets.
- Splayed back pockets, for comfort embroidered with our brand arcuate
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
All our jeans are made to order we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2020
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.