DAWSON WIDE LEG JEANS : DD010 BLACK X BLACK SELVEDGE
Inspired by early 20th Century overalls. The fit sits high on the waist with a wide leg opening of 21”.
Available with cinch back and suspender buttons or belt loops.
- 14oz Black warp and weft red selvedge
- Woven on Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s
- Black dyed to match thread, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Black Japanese herringbone pocket bags, all pockets are fully lined.
- Vegetable dyed leather patch, branded by hand.
- Two prong cinch made in Japan
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- Two prong nail fly buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Splayed bucket shaped back pockets, for comfort.
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
All our jeans are made to order we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2012