UPDATE! Fabric will be arriving December 2019, you can pre-order your size now for delivery beginning February.
An update of a classic piece of workwear, worn by Engineers throughout the 20th Century. Designed specifically without a collar to avoid any mishaps in production. With large patch pockets, internal hunters pocket and raglan sleeves. This is an adaptable piece of clothing with a simple cuff, that can be layered or worn as a jacket alone.
- Indigo Sashiko style woven cotton
- Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match navy colour threads core spun for strength
- Patch pockets
- Hidden internal Hunters pocket, perfect for ipads.
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Corozo buttons
- Hanger loop
- Raglan sleeves
- Two piece sleeve
- Fully felled triple stitched seams
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.