SACK JACKET : DD06 WABASH
PRE-ORDERS NOW FOR DELIVERY SEPTEMBER
Limited edition Wabash printed indigo dyed twill jacket. A classic workwear shape first named a Sack jacket in the 19th Century.
All the patterns for our products are cut, graded and finished by hand. All are made in our own workshop in Brighton using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
- 11 oz Indigo Dyed printed wabash twill from Japan
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Pockets are lined with natural Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Hidden internal pocket
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Die cast placket button.
- Spectacle loop.
- Two prong nail cuff buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Bucket shaped pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012