- A classic workwear shape first named a Sack jacket in the 19th Century.
- 14 oz black x black denim
- Woven on Japanese Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match black threads, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Fully lined pockets with black herringbone twill
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Hidden internal pocket
- Selvedge hanger loop
- Die cast placket buttons.
- Spectacle button hole
- Two prong nail cuff buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's.
- Bucket shaped pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.