A contemporary fit which is 1" lower in the rise and 2" slimmer in the hem than our regular fit jeans.
All the patterns for our products are cut, graded and finished by hand. All are made in our own workshop in Brighton using vintage sewing machines from the 1950's.
- 14 oz black x black denim
- Dyed to match threads
- Black leather patch, branded by hand.
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- 3 x Two prong nail fly buttons
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Fully lined back pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.