Inspired by the full-legged chinos worn by USAF pilots, our Wide Leg Chino stits high at the waist with a full leg and wide leg opening for a slouchy yet refined fit that can be dressed up or down.
This edition of our Wide Leg Chino is made from an indigo-dyed 10 oz. neppy selvedge fabric woven in Okayama, Japan. A faithful reproduction of a pre-1930s quality, this fabric facilitates a traditional drape and ease of movement whilst aging gracefully. Loaded with nep that provides a grainy pop amongst the deep indigo, this uniquely-textured fabric will fade into a palette of rich blues and chalky whites.
Each pair of our Wide Leg Denim Chinos are made to order in our Brighton workshop and finished with jetted rear pockets, herringbone twill pocket bags, and sturdy felled leg seams made on our Union Special 35800.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality, woven in Okayama on Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match threads, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim
- Natural herringbone cotton pocket bags woven in Japan
- Dawson Denim cotton canvas patch
- Button fastening to back left pocket
- Fully bound fly
- Fully felled in-seam and outer seam made on our Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 button holes
- Numbered product, signed by our maker
All our chinos are made to order, we aim to deliver within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2017