Inspired by the trousers worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's the Deck pants were a classic piece of kit used for cranking.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality
- Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match thread colours
- Fully lined pockets with Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Chino style fly
- Cut as a one piece panel
- Corozo 4 hole no rim buttons
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
At Dawson Denim each item is custom made to order, on aprons it’s usually a week turn around. On jeans and jackets it usually takes around 4 or 5 weeks to cut and sew each piece. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £100 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £100 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.