Our Deck Pants are an update on the classic work pants worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's. Issued with a full leg and a richly textured fabric, these are versatile pants that look good in both the galley and the coffee shop.
This pair is made up in the same richly textured neppy 2x1 fabric used on our matching Deck Jacket. What sets these indigo-dyed pants apart from the pack is the one-piece panel construction which is evident in the lack of an outseam. This unique build provides a handsome drape and a clean backdrop that lets this ultra-neppy Japanese fabric shine.
Each pair of Deck Pants is handmade in our Brighton workshop and finished with indigo-dyed Japanese Kasuri-lined pocket bags, slanted rear patch pockets, and Corozo nut buttons.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality
- Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match thread colours
- Fully lined pockets with Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Chino style fly
- Cut as a one piece panel
- Corozo 4 hole no rim buttons
- Reece 101 button holes
- Numbered product, signed by our maker