A contemporary fit which is lower in the rise and 2" slimmer in the hem than our regular fit jeans.
- 14.25 oz Japanese red selvage denim, woven on Toyoda looms and pre-shrunk.
- Pure indigo rope dyed 16 times.
- Our classic stone colour thread
- 7oz natural herringbone cotton pocket bags woven in Japan.
- Chrome leather patch, branded by hand.
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- 3 x Two prong nail fly buttons
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Branded hidden back pocket rivets.
- Fully lined back pockets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2012