With all the integrity of our Mens Wide leg jeans but cut specifically for the female body type. Inspired by early 20th Century overalls. The fit sits high on the waist with a wide leg opening of 20” (depending on waist size).
Please note this is style is available to pre-order only, we will be making a strictly limited run of 100 in our best selling DD04 denim.
Available with cinch back and suspender buttons or belt loops.
- 13.75 oz indigo dyed red line selvedge, a copy of a 1950’s quality
- Woven on Japanese Toyoda looms developed in the 1920’s
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Twisted yarn pocket bags.
- Choice of natural undyed leather patch, branded by hand or vegan organic canvas patch.
- Two prong cinch made in Japan
- Die cast heavy waistband button.
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets.
- Splayed bucket shaped back pockets, for comfort.
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer.
- Selvedge fly.
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
© Dawson Denim 2019
At Dawson Denim each item is made by us by hand in our workshop on the South Coast of Great Britain. All our goods are made in limited batches, we aim to send out every order within a week from purchase. If you plan to buy something from our store for a specific date please email us through our contact page first to ensure we can make your deadline.
Any orders over £110 will have free shipping internationally, this will always be tracked and you should leave 3-5 days for delivery.
For any goods under £110 shipping within the UK we send with Royal Mail tracked second class.
For any goods shipping internationally we use Royal Mail International tracked or the equivalent cost on a courier.
A classic peg trouser with twin rear facing front pleats. The fit is full at the thigh and narrow at the ankle.- Indigo Sashiko style woven cotton- 8.5" hem- Hook and...
Taking the lead from our menswear deck jumper this piece is inspired by the jackets worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's the Deck jumper was...
Inspired by a vintage 1930's "Kimono" we did some more research and discovered that the piece we had was actually a Buddhist monk's workwear jacket called a "Samue" Jacket. It's...
Join our newsletter & never miss a launch
Get Dawson Denim stories, new releases & exclusive offers delivered to your inbox.