DECK PANTS : DD05 10OZ NEPPY 2X1
Inspired by the trousers worn by the US Navy from the 1930's to the 1940's the Deck pants were a classic piece of kit used for cranking.
- 10 oz indigo dyed neppy selvedge, a copy of a pre 1930’s quality - Woven on Japanese Imamura looms developed in the 1920’s
- Dyed to match thread colours
- Fully lined pockets with Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri
- Canvas Dawson Branded label
- Chino style fly
- Cut as a one piece panel
- Corozo 4 hole no rim buttons
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.