We teamed up with our old mate Steve AKA Dry British Sheffield based Beat Illustrator and Signwriter on a brand new fit of jeans. We have known Steve from our days on the Mod scene, which is still an integral part of his design ethos. He came up with our mascot “Don the Dawson Denim Dude” and continued this theme through designing the leather patch and accompanying pennant, straight from the 50’s.
The fit was inspired by the jeans worn in the 1940's, they are of a limited number to be made to order we selected a 13 oz indigo dyed red selvedge from Kuroki Okayama denim mill and we used our signature stone colour poly/cotton threads. Unlike our other jeans we used a specially sourced Japanese Indigo dyed Kasuri fabric for the pocket bags. Other details include :
- Dry British x Dawson Denim branded leather undyed leather patch
- Reece 101 button holes
- Screen printed Dawson x Dry British collectable felt pennant
- Dawson Branded buttons and rivets
- Chain stitched hem on our 1957 Union Special 43200G
- Fully felled inseam on our Union Special 35800
Join our newsletter & never miss a launch
Get Dawson Denim stories, new releases & exclusive offers delivered to your inbox.