WIDE LEG CHINOS : DD10
Inspired by Military issue Chino's from WW2 worn by the pilots of the USAF. The fit sits high on the waist with a wide leg opening of 21”.
Buttons may vary from those photographed.
- 8 oz cotton twill woven as a faithful copy of the original WW2 twill used.
- Stone thread colour, we use core spun thread designed specifically for denim.
- Natural Japanese herring bone pocket bags, all pockets are fully lined.
- Dawson Denim cotton canvas patch
- Button fastening to back left pocket.
- Fully bound fly.
- Fully felled in-seam and outer seam made on our Union Special 35800.
- Reece 101 button holes.
- Numbered product, signed by our maker.
All our chino's are made to order we aim to delivery within 4 weeks.
© Dawson Denim 2017